Black Tapes

I know I've probably said this a million times. But The Black Tapes is one of my most favorite podcasts of all times. I've covered every tiny thing I love and hate about it in my episode recaps. So let me just talk about its horror quality's. The Black Tapes take their horror as a background and spin a story onto it. There's a lot of horror and scary moments in The Black Tapes but to scare the crud out of you is not the main point of the show. The Black Tapes is not a horror podcast rather I would say it is a horror mystery. Sometimes your listen about how a man shoves a ice pick though his heart the next second your listening to an interesting conversation about bees and love. It goes back and forth. Overall I'm ok with that sometimes I just want to hear a fun story about some weird monks or a rock band other times I want to get the piss scared out of me by how a christian physic lit a demon on fire with her spiritual warfare. Either way Black Tapes Delivers. If your the type of person who just wants a little spook and fright then try The Black Tapes there is some genuine horror moments but overall Its a great mystery thriller to listen to. Through as a warning there are some graphic depictions of violence and mature themes. So like Pg-13 Rating.

This Article was originally posted on the Podcast Database Wiki.

Comments