Introducing a Brand New Podcast!


Hello my dear readers I realize I still haven't published any of my reference wrapup articles but its going to take a while since there are over a hundred movies I mentioned in my *checks notes* 96 articles and thats just the movies! Long story short it's going to take a while. 

What I want to tell you about is that I, yes I, that dude who writes way to much about podcasts, is going to host one with my good friend SeaWeed. Its a non-RSS Podcast where we talk about our favorite movies, tv shows, and more! It's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see you there. I will also be hosting the live streams on the blog in case you don't watch Youtube for any reason. 

We're still deciding when to do our first episode but until then feel free to browse our youtube page and follow us on our various social medias. 


🍝 Youtube Channel

🍝 Check out our Twitter

🍝 Join our Subreddit

🍝 Follow us on Instagram

🍝 Follow us on Facebook


Comments