Introduction

Hey guys my name is Arjay and I wanted to restart my blog.

I began my blog in 2017 when I was contributing to the Podcast Database Wiki. I covered the podcasts I was listening to at the time. This included a recap of the first two seasons of the Black Tapes Podcast, which if your can't guess was my favorite Podcast.

I want to start the blog again, Do it better, and expand my horizons. I'm Going to keep doing Podcasts, Probably focusing on Audio Dramas, but also sharing the strange and interesting podcasts I find. I'm also going to be during Episode reviews my thoughts and quips about Audio Dramas, radio plays, and just other podcasts.

I also want to expand my Content. Not always but sometimes Im Planning on writing about some of the Tv Shows and Movies I love. New shows on Netflix like Two Second Horror Stories or Los Espokys and older shows alla Twin Peaks.

If you have any suggestions for articles or just shows you love in w
Hey, Thanks for Listening,

Ryen James, Falsebooles123.

Comments